If Your Computer Network Died Today…
Would Your Business Still Be Alive TOMORROW?
44190 B.R. Singletary Rd. St. Amant, LA. 70774
Dear Savvy Business Owner:
You walk into your office tomorrow morning to find your server is down. The hard drives are fried!
Bad news, sure… but not the end of the world… until you find out that the last time your backup ran successfully was six weeks ago!
Uh Oh – What do we do now?
Your precious customer files… outstanding invoices… financial data… payroll records… employee histories… client correspondence… schedules… appointments… all the information that is the lifeblood of your business… GONE without warning! And no easy way to get it back!
Is your company prepared to survive an unexpected computer disaster?
Did you know…
As reported by SCORE: Counselors to America’s Small Business:
“A Company that experiences a computer outage lasting more than 10 days will never fully recover financially. 50 percent will be out of business within five years.”
- 70 percent of small firms that experience a major data loss go out of business within a year.
- Companies that aren’t able to resume operations within ten days (of a disaster hit) are not likely to survive.
- Of those businesses that experience a disaster and have no emergency plan, 43 percent never reopen; of those that do reopen, only 29 percent are still operating two years later.
If your network goes down, there’s a very good chance that it could take your entire business down with it!
Don’t leave your business standing on the brink of disaster. Protect your business with…
Louisiana Technology Solutions / Total Managed care
LATS Total Managed Care will give you the absolute confidence that your business is safe, because your network will be professionally monitored around-the-clock! 24 hrs. a day, 365 days a year!
- Never risk losing your critical financial data or important documents. Your backups will be monitored every day… and if a backup should fail, we’ll be able to spring into action instantly to make sure that your data remains safe!
- Never risk having your entire staff completely unable to do any work for hours, or even days… all because a virus ran rampant through your network thanks to your antivirus software being out of date… or because an employee decided to deactivate the antivirus on their computer.
- Never risk being completely cut off from Internet or email access for days because a hacker broke into your server and turned it into his own personal spam-blasting machine.
- Never risk losing countless dollars in sales because your website is down with no one on your staff realizing it for days.
- Never risk having your server become inaccessible because it unexpectedly ran out of storage space.
- Never risk having your office lose countless hours or dollars in lost productivity because of performance-choking problems that have gone undiscovered.
You don’t have to risk dealing with any of the countless computer problems that can put your business in jeopardy. And you don’t have to watch your company’s productivity be drained by the very systems you invested in to boost productivity and enhance operations.
With Louisiana Technology Solutions on your side monitoring 57 critical points on your network… all day, every day, you’ll be able to take back the performance you need to keep your competitive edge… and restore your confidence that your entire business is safe, secure and operating at maximum speed!
How would you like to have this level of confidence… this level of protection… this level of improved productivity…
Absolutely FREE for a Full 30-Days!
That’s right… we’d like to give you complete access to the full suite of Louisiana Technology Solutions services… including unrestricted access to your very own Network Health Dashboard… absolutely free for an entire month!
But that’s not all…
You see, while monitoring your network is the most important thing you can do to protect your business from a sudden, unexpected shut-down… it still won’t eliminate all of the day-to-day, annoying, productivity sucking little computer problems that crop up for your individual employees on a daily basis.
For the next 30 days you’ll also receive an UNLIMITED number of remote support calls for every member of your staff!
That’s right! For an entire month, anytime any one of your employees has one of those disruptive, productivity-draining computer problems… you won’t have to wait hours or even days for a computer consultant to show up and fix the problem.
Instead… you can keep your entire office operating at full-speed by arming every member of your staff with the phone number to the Louisiana Technology Solutions HelpDesk, where they can call anytime for instant remote support for just about any computer issue that’s affecting their work-day.*
*(Restrictions do apply, so please give us a call at 225-610-6810 to discuss the details)
Why would we give away our entire suite of services to you absolutely free for a full 30 days?
It’s simple… We know there’s nothing easy about choosing an IT Support Provider. Your computer network is your most valuable company asset. If it goes… your business could disappear with it! You need to make sure that the team you choose to take care of it is worthy of the task.
So no matter how slick their website… no matter how sincere the referrals from other existing customers… no matter how smooth talking the sales rep is… no matter how pretty the marketing materials… you’ll never know if the actual PEOPLE who will be responsible for keeping your company safe are the real deal… until you get to work with them!
That’s why (in addition to our lovely website, fantastic references and honest, straight-shooting sales personnel) we’re giving you the opportunity to try us out right off the bat, and experience all that Louisiana Technology Solutions has to offer… at absolutely no risk or cost to you!
If you feel that your company would be a good fit for our services (check the “who we serve” link), we’d love the opportunity to meet with you. Please give us a call today at 225-610-6810.